Little Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of good people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:32 am

"I never said I didn't like you!" Lane yelled, shaking his head as he turned away, small tears forming in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:03 pm

"I don't want to be in the friend zone with you." She said. "I want to be with you." she mumbled sadly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:47 pm

Lane cringed. "I'm not getting in another relationship for a while, okay? Good friends is all I want to be right now, alright?" He replied, gritting his teeth. "You have to understand that you can't get the things you want immediately."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 pm

Angelheart sighed. "I don't need anythign immediately. I just need you now or else I'll never get you." She mumbled looking away. "I need you, but obviously I'm not enough." Angel said standing up and walking away.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Lane narrowed his eyes,annoyed. "You don't need me if I don't need you." He spat, annoyed. "This is getting out of hand."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 2:08 pm

Angelheart swung her head around. 'I need you more than anythign!" She cried. "I've lost everythign1 I killed my sister! My mother took my other sister and left me behind! I don't have a mother! I don't have a father! I don't have a family! I lost all my friends! I lost my sanity. Your the only thing I have left." She cried. She stretched her wings out and flew into the sky. She wasn't sure how to get back to ponyville, but she was goign to keep flying.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 2:14 pm

"Now I feel like you are forcing me to like you." Lane rasped, turning away angrily.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Angelheart sighed as she flew across the water. Her reflection danced across the water as she stared down at it. She was nothing more than a monster. She looked up, trying to get a better view. The only thing she could see was water. Miles and miles of water. This place was truly abandoned, and she was never going to get back home. Soon or later her wings would get tired, and she would fall.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:05 pm

Lane shook his head, trotting down a trail that led back to the treetop castle. He smiled slightly as he flew up to his room, taking off his sword and staring out the window.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:26 pm

Her wings started to feel heavy, and she couldn't fly any longer. She had to turn back, but it was too late. She was falling now. She hit the water with a bang and the waves pulled her under.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:41 pm

Lane smiled as he sat down on his couch, reading an old magazine, content. He was calm. Life was good. He dozed off, happily.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:58 pm

She surfaced and gaged water, then another wave took her under.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 7:47 pm

Lane was sleeping, he dreamed of adventuring.
He was content and cheerful. It was great.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:55 am

She surfaced again and coughed. Another wave pulled her under and she started to only see blackness, then everything was still.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:19 am

Lane awoke from his slumber, yawning as he got up and looked out the window at the jungle, surveying it for creatures.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 8:05 am

Angelheart hit a rock, and.her eyes flung open. She was laying in the water next to the island. She coughed up water, but felt to weak to move so she just laid there.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Lane turned away from the window, shaking his head. He sighed, staring at the pictures of faraway places on the walls. He stared at them, studying the oldest picture, a medium sized one of a normal waterfall. It was calming, this old picture. The paint on the frame had begun to peel, creating a rustic look to the painting. He smiled, and turned around, slowly blinking as he stretched his wings, bored.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:03 pm

A memory if her sister, laying on the floor went into her mind. She grunted angrily. Then she saw the blood. Then she remembered the time when she was with her brother and Opal, when she turned. Then she remembered Lane, when she stabbed him.the images flashed in her mind and she couldn't get rid of them. She was changes, not for the good, but for the bad.

(I've decided that Angelheart is going to change, she's going to be Demonheart forever. So now, I must make a new main OC)
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 12:30 am

{{</3 okay ;D; I can't help but feel guilty of you changing your OC though}}

Lane looked out the window and noticed a body on the beach. ".... What the heck?" He murmured to himself, rushing outside. "Aaaughhhh! It's Angelheart! Did she try to drown herself? I'm so confused?" He said to himself, eyes searching her face.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 1:55 am

(no, its not to fault. Haters. Too many haters.)

Her eyes turned red. She wailed in pain. H
her wings started to tint with red, and her cutie mark turned to bloody broken hearts. She stood up and smiled, there teeth glistened with blood.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:13 am

Lane backed away, cringing. "Well, great. I'm going to have a funeral soon." He yelled before flying into the air.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:16 am

Demon stood up and looked around, then she spotted Lane. "Hey Lane! Wanna play!?" she said flying into the sky.

//ChuckyOmgMuchReference
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:30 am

Lane shook his head. "No, actually. Get away from me." He snapped, trotting away.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:49 am

"are you sure?" she said laughing maniacally
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 2:56 am

"Yes, I'm sure! I don't want to die!" Lane yelled, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Things :: RolePlay Forum-
Jump to: