Little Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of good people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:12 am

Angelheart nodded. "With my life." she turned around as she saw a timber wolf leap out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:13 am

Lane laughed in eagerness as the timeberwolf appeared, smashing its paw with his shiny sword. He started attacking the others, smiling as if enjoying this.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:21 am

Angelheart lunged forward swinging the sword. She saw as its muzzle broke off. She dodged the falling wood, and sliced at the back leg.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:24 am

"Not bad!" Lane called out to Angel, standing over a dead timberwolf as he took a few pieces of wood and some leaves from its body, creating a campfire. He had chosen a clear spot where you could see the sky. He smiled, sitting down as the other timberwolves retreated.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:25 am

She finished off the timber wolf that she was attacking and dragged over the wood to the pile. She sat down next to him and laid back, so she was staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:27 am

"it's quite beautiful out, eh?" Lane mumbled, smiling. "It was a great day today. Thank you." He started, eyes warm as he gazed into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:28 am

She laughed a little. "yeah it is isn't it."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:29 am

Lane smiled. "Yeah." He replied, eyes half closed as he eased off to a peaceful sleep.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:21 pm

She watched the stars, then she slowly dozed off.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:22 am

Lane had dreams. They were amazing. Just like the ones he had had with AngelWings, but it was with Angelheart. They lived out by a lavender field, and they adventured every day, it was beautiful. He wished it could be like that, maybe, sometime.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:51 am

Angelheart coughed, then her eyes flung open. Smoke. just like th e dream she had at the castle.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:54 am

Lane woke up, a goofy smile on his face. The dream was a great dream, and he sighed as he looked at Angelheart. He noticed her look scared and slowly wrapped his wing around her, smiling. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 12:59 am

She looked around and saw their fire. It was a raging fire now. She jumped up. 'Fire!' She yelled, the dream was real now.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:05 am

Lane ran away, dodging debris and he pushed Angel away from the flames defensively. As he ran out himself, a heavy piece of burning debris fell onto lanes wing, which resulted in him being stuck. "Angel! Run! Go! Leave me here! I'll find a way to get out of this!" He yelled desperately.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:06 am

"I can't just leave you!" Angel wailed. She ran over to him and tried to push the debris off him. "Remebr my dream i had at the castle?" She mumbled pushing the debris off his wing.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:16 am

Lane shook his head. "Go! I can't fly, and I'm surrounded! Go!" Lane yelled, scrambling up, cringing at the pain in his wing.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:18 am

She stood her ground. "I can't fly either remeber.' She said. She looked around. "Maybe if we flap are wings fast enough, we can clear a spot to get throught, but that might make the fire stronger!"
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:22 am

Lane sighed, falling to the ground. He was tired of being the hero, he just crumpled down onto the grass and laid there, shaking his head. "I-I don't know what to do.... I give up." He mumbled, tears in his eyes. "I hate fire."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:23 am

Angelheart smiled. 'You hate Rain too don't you." She said, as a drop of water fell to the ground infront of Lane. THen another drop. Then another.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:27 am

"W-What?" Lane should've been happy and overjoyed, but he cringed and shielded himself with his hoof, shaking his head. "Well, that was... Interesting."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:29 am

"I could feel it. My brother, He brings rain and thunder and sunshine. He told me how to sense when rain comes." She said holding her wing over him, so that the rain didn't land on him.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:32 am

Lane smiled. "That's great. Oh-, thank you." Lane blushed as Angel shielded the rain from him. He hugged her awkwardly, mumbling thank you again.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:34 am

She laughed. The fire started to disapear. "I wonder..." She murmred looking around. "How I had that dream about the fire."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:36 am

Lane shrugged. "Magical, I guess. My mom said that a lot of princesses have that kind of power sometimes." He murmured, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:38 am

"BUt I'm not a princess." Angel said thinking about what it would be like to be a princess. "I was an alicorn once. But that was horrible." She laughed. "It's a good think my Dark side lost it's form, so now it's just a spirit rather than a pony living inside me." She said making a creeped out look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Things :: RolePlay Forum-
Jump to: