Little Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of good people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:07 am

Lane smiled. "Come, sit down by me. You just need to rest. Everything will wear off sooner or later." He gently murmured.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:16 am

She slowly walked over to him and sat down. "You don't mind me being here?" she asked
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:19 am

Lane shrugged. "I.... I'm used to adventuring with a partner....." He murmured, eyeing his sword with a faint smile. "I just got lonely I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:25 am

Angel nodded looking down at her stake. "I went out into the ever free forest."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:27 am

Lane looked at her, his expression faint. "Nice." He mumbled, looking at the ground. He felt weird, and for some reason he wanted her to stay here. To travel with him. He shrugged the thoughts off, since he knew Angel wouldn't want to. He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:29 am

"I felt so lonely out there. I like to adventure alone, but after being with you, I don't want be alone again." she said looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:32 am

Lane took a deep breath, and looked away. "Angel... You probably decline but....m
Ever since I lost Angel.... I don't have any companions travelling with me..... You don't have to....
But do you want to maybe.... Take her spot?"
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:34 am

Angel smiled. "Yes."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:35 am

Lane looked at Angel, eyes wide.
"Really? I thought you wouldn't like that..." He murmured, sighing in relief.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:36 am

She smiled. " It kind of bothers me, knowing that I'm taking the place of your wife, that you only like me because she's gone, but I love you, and id do anything with you"
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:39 am

Lane shook his head. "No, I was attracted to you a while ago. I never really ever told anyone though." Lane murmured, eyes darting around. ".... Yeah...." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:41 am

Angel smiled. " Lets go do something..." she said picking up her stake. "like go on an adventure."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:43 am

Lane smiled. "Of course." He opened his wings, hovering upwards. "Where do you plan on adventuring to, m'dear?" He chuckled, surveying the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:47 am

" can if be somewhere we can manage to walk, because this purple striped/pokedoted pony can't fly." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:48 am

Lane chuckled, slowly dropping onto the ground. "Hrmph. Alrighty then, where shall we go?" He asked her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:50 am

Wd could try the ever free forest." she said. "unless you have something more interesting." she said smilig.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:52 am

Lane chuckled. "Ah, then Everfree forest we can go!" He exclaimed, bouncing across the field, before waiting for Angel outside of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:53 am

She gripped the stake in her mouth. She smiled, andraced after him.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:56 am

Lane trotted through the forest, looking unamused by the flora and fauna of the forest. "I was actually thinking of stargazing later tonight. The moon is full tonight, it will be beautiful." He suggested, beaming.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 2:57 am

She smiled. "That sounds great" she said then ahulted. "Timber wolves." she said looking around.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:00 am

Lane smiled. "Okay. Oh, timberwolves? No problem. All they are is wood." He laughed, rolling his eyes jokingly. "Wood burns easily and you can cut it easily, the only advantage they have is that they are a greater size than us." Lane explained, trotting along.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:04 am

She nodded. "I have wood....i don't think that wil hell." she mumbled looking down at her stake.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:06 am

"You need a sword, duh." Lane mumbled, looking through his small knapsack attached to his sword sheath. "I could probably give you angels, I mean, if you want to use one."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:07 am

Angel nodded looking into the forest. "I can smell them." she said gagging. Smelly the fowl breath of them.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 3:10 am

Lane shrugged, handing Angel the small sword. "Please take care of it...." He mumbled, looking at the ground for a short moment, as if remembering something. He later snapped out of it, unsheathing his sword and surveying the forest for the timberwolves who were hiding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Things :: RolePlay Forum-
Jump to: