Little Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of good people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:16 pm

She closed her eyes. She opened them, trying to blink away the tears. She saw her journal. She stared at it. Then she's decided to get up. She slowly trotted over to it. She picked it up. She trotted over to the door and closed it. Them she yelled and slammed her book into the wall. She was so frustrated. She sat there, back on the door, crying, yet no sniffling or making any sounds.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 10:27 pm

"There, I told her. Now she should be happy." Lane mumbled, settling down on the couch in the living room with a huff.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 9:30 pm

She slammed her hoof on the floor and sighed. She opened her eyes, and stared at the journal on the floor that was propped open, but laid acroos the other side of the room. She banged her head in the door.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:52 pm

Lane raised his eyebrow as he lounged around on the couch, when he heard a banging from angels room. "Uh... Everything ok in there, Angel?" He called, a bit worried.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:43 am

She stood up and trotted over to her journal. "Everything's fine. I just....i just dropped something." she lied. She picked up the journal and ripped the pages out.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:48 am

Lane sighed, and trotted up to angels room. "You know I know that something is actually wrong.... I thought you would be happy when I told you I likes you, yet it seems you are not." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:52 am

Angel sighed. "Why do you do this to me? One moment, you make my heart ache for you, then the next your making my heart break for you. You like me, but you don't want to. It just grinds me down till I'm a weak nothing." she said trotting over to the door and opening it.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:53 am

"Look- I only said that because I want to admit it!" Lane wailed, eyes wide. He couldn't take this much longer.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:56 am

"I know...and what you did was for the best. I'm sorry I'm Schizophrenic." she mumbled. "I'm sorry I'm bipolar." she sighed. "Ik sorry I'm anything."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:57 am

Lane sighed, and hugged Angel tightly. "I guess it's okay..." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:59 am

Angel was kind of shocked when she saw Lane hug her. She wasn't expecting it. Then she realized she had broke down, and was crying now. She was glad to feel Lane's warmth, because right now, she felt so cold.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:01 am

Lane let angels head rest on his shoulder, and he said nothing, he just thought.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:03 am

Angelheart inhaled, letting Lane's scents fill her nose. She closed her eyes, and let the tears fall down her cheeks. She felt comforted in Lane's arms. She never wanted to leave, but she knew she had to.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:05 am

Lane just stood there, he felt happy but worried at the same time, but he managed to smile, just letting Angelheart stay in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:07 am

Angelheart smiled a little. She didn't want to leave his arms, but she didn't want him to feel awkward, so she slowly pushed away. She wiped the tears off of her face
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:09 am

Lane looked at the ground as Angel backed away. "Woops- That was reaaaallyy awkward, I'm sorry." He said with a cringe as he blushed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:13 am

"Oh uh..." Angel said, stumbling backwards. "I was trying not to make it awkward..." she said rubbing her right front arm on her left front arm.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:15 am

Lane shook his head. "No... I was the one being awkward, sorry. Heh." He stammered, blushing
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:22 am

Angel smiled. "I know you derp. I just said I was the awkward one." she chuckled, blushing like a tomato.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:25 am

"eh, yeah. I guess." Lane smiled, blushing even more. "Sorry." He murmured. "Well, yeah, ok, so yeah. Let me just say it again. Maybe I do kinda... Like you? I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:27 am

Angel smiled. "Your don't have to say that Lane." she mumbled trotting over to her bed. "You don't always have to please everypony."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:28 am

Lane shook his head. "No, I'm actually being serious!" He murmured with a cringe.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:30 am

She laid down on her bed, still looking at Lane. "well, in that case then, you should know that I like you too." she said sarcastically, already aware that Lane knew that she liked him.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:32 am

Lane smiled a bit. "Yeah, I know." He chuckled, blushing a tad.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 1:34 am

Angel smiled, not knowing what to say. "Uh... I'm not sure...but do you uh... Want that sword back?" she asked, using her head to point in the direction of where the sword laid on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Things :: RolePlay Forum-
Jump to: