Little Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of good people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Lane flew into the air, feeling free. He swooped down and let his wings brush the sea, and he smiled happily. He just wished AngelWings was here. He sighed, and bit his lip, then pushing the thought to the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:12 am

Angel sighed. She had a journal under her pillow. She pulled it out and looked through the pages. She quickly flipped the pages till she found a blank page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 8:49 pm

Lane flew up into the sky with a delighted smile, ignoring his past thoughts. The whole relationship thin was history. He just wanted to be himself.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:06 pm

She let the journal just sit there. She sighed. I just wanted to be with the one I love, and when I finally get that chance, everything goes down hill.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:19 pm

Lane laughed, a smile on his face. He was enjoying this flying session, it felt wonderful to be like this again.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:29 pm

She started to draw instead of writr. She drew a picture of her and Lane flying.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Lane landed, and brushed off a bit of sand from his wings before folding them up and sitting down, enjoying the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:50 pm

She slammed her journal shut and threw it across the room.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Lane couldn't face the truth that he knew, but he kept pushing it back, out of his mind.
He knew who he liked, clearly. He didn't want to, but he did. And he couldn't admit that he did, but he did.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:56 pm

Angel laid her ehad down and stared at the ceiling. She looked down and saw her journal laying there, open on the fifth page. The one where she admitted that she liked Lane. She closed her eyes remembering back when everything was normal.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 11:58 pm

Lane gritted his teeth, fretting about this problem of his.
"Why did this even happen? I don't want to like her, but I do...." His yells of anger turned into a murmur as he calmed down, burying his face into his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:03 am

Angel, rolled over thinking the same thing. "I don't wanna love him....but I can't stop myself from loving him."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:07 am

Lane sighed. "I might as well just tell her. She will probably hate me forever for this, but okay...." He shrugged, keeping a straight face as he walked towards the house.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:09 am

Angel heard the door open. She rolled over in the bed and pretended she was sleeping. She forgot to trap her jernoul, so it laid there open on the page where she admitted she liked him.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:11 am

Lane knocked on the guest room door, where Angel was.
"Uh.... Hey so Angel I kinda have something to tell you??..." He boldly exclaimed as he ceased knocking, a hopeful smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:17 am

{{she left the door open 030}}
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 12:20 am

Lane walked in, cringing as he entered. "Uh.... Angel....?" He murmured, getting a bit more stressed.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 8:09 am

Angel laid there, staring at the wall, her back facing Lane. She figured he'd leave if he thought she was sleeping. Then she remembered her journal and got tense.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 3:33 pm

"Are you awake or not...?" Lane grumbled, taking a step backwards as if he was walking out the door.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 5:39 pm

She laid there, not wanting to say anything. not wanting to do anything.

Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 7:24 pm

Lanes eyes opened widely then narrowed in disappointment. "I guess not... I may as well just go." Lane murmured. "Be that way I guess." He hissed, disappointment in his grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 12:55 pm

Angel sighed quietly. "what." she said, her voice full of regret.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 1:03 pm

Lane sighed. "I have something to say." He replied, his voice in an annoyed tone.

"I've liked you for a while, but I don't want to like you. Now, that's over with, I might as well leave you to write in that journal of yours." He hissed, eyes travelling over to angels opened diary.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 6:24 pm

Angel didnt reply. She just laid there, and stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Lane cringed slightly, before trotting out of the room, annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Things :: RolePlay Forum-
Jump to: