Little Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of good people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Demon shrugged. "Just remember were on a deserted island together. Along."she laughed then flew away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Lane cringed, walking back to his small cottage. He sighed, holding his head. He began to cry, a thing he hadn't done in a while. It felt good to do it for once. But at the time he just felt so... Vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Demon flew, she felt like she was starting to soften. She was Angelheart again, and she knew, that shed never see Demon again. Angel landed quickly, falling to the ground. Coughing. Now that Demon was gone she was back on the ground next to the sea coughing and sputtering up water.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Lane didn't know why he was so sad. Maybe he was lonely. Maybe he was angry. Maybe he was tired. He didn't know. He sighed,looking at the ceiling. "Why does it have to be like this...." He murmured. "I just get depressed...." He said to himself. Lane did know the reason, he was just to scared to admit it.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Angel gasped for air, but she couldn't get any air, the water was going into her lungs now, and she couldn't call for anypony.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 8:07 pm

Lane curled up, eyes wide. It hit him.

He was alone.
A-l-o-n-e.
Nobody was going to help him. Nobody was going to comfort him.

He cringed, tears forming at the edges of his eyes.
"Please... Please be a dream... I can't be alone... No..."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:01 pm

Angel got on her shaky hooves, still trying to gasp for air. She pushed forward, trying to make it to the house, but she collapsed half way there.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Lane shook his head frantically.
Nope, not a dream.
This was horrible. He had never felt this before.
His eyes squeezed shut as more tears littered out of his already tear filled eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Angel laid there. She tried to pull herself forward, but had no strength. She felt light headed, and the world started to spun.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 9:48 pm

Lane hit himself in the face.
"Get it together. Stop crying. You are alone-" He began, than stopped, worry filling his eyes.
"What if I die? What if food runs out?" He droned on.
I guess he was just used to a companion.
A tear slid down his cheek as he looked at a picture of AngelWings.
"If only.... She was here." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Angelheart managed to get enough strength to yell. "HELP!" She cried out, then she blacked out.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Lane shook his head, hearing a yell. Tears still going down his face, he looked outside. "A-Angel!" He yelled, running outside. "No.... You can't...." He sobbed, sitting beside her. "Im a-alone forever now.." He whimpered. "Please..."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Angelheart felt something, warm and fuzzy inside her. she opened her eyes and saw Lane. she coughed a little. "Lane..."
"
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:42 pm

"Y-You're not evil? Angel, I don't know what to do!" Lane yelled in tears. "I'm not being a h-hero...." He murmured, sobbing. "I don't want to be alone...."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:44 pm

Angel looked at him. "Lane....you don't have to be alone. thats the thing that stopped me from turning, and it always will. love." she murmered closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:46 pm

"I don't want to be!" Lane whimpered. "I never did! But nobody even understood!" He bit his lip as she closed her eyes, hoping she wouldn't pass out. "Please don't go, please. I-I sound so desperate, and I am." He mumbled, tears still running down his face.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Angel opened her eyes again. "Lane...your not alone." she mumbled again.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:54 pm

Lane was panicking. He didn't want anyone to die. "I don't want to be alone... Please don't die.... Please..."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:55 pm

"I'm not dying." She chuckled. "I'm just exhausted."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:04 am

Lane sighed in relief. "I-I'm sorry for being so dramatic...." He murmured, wiping off the stray tears that fell. "I guess I just act stupid a lot, I was supposed to be a hero." He shrugged, helping Angel up.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:06 am

Angelheart stood up, wobbling. "You will always be a hero Lane."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:09 am

"To you, maybe." Lane chuckled. "But to me I'm just a depressed guy with no feelings. He said with a sigh. "Also, if you need somewhere to stay you can stay at my place... I have a second guest room if you wanted.."
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:13 am

"Well....due to us being on a deserted island with only one house, i believe i need to stay there." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:17 am

Lane nodded. "Heh... Well duh...." He began to walk towards the house, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 12:19 am

Angelheart followed after him limping.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch
Page 13 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Things :: RolePlay Forum-
Jump to: