A small community of good people.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:46 pm

Lane wrote:
Lane chuckled. "Am evil side, I presume?" He rolled his eyes. "Evil sides don't phase me." He mumbled, glaring at her.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:25 am

She smiled. "the names Demonheart." she mumbled flexing her wing. "well I shure did faze Stargazer. Angelhearts sister. She's dead though. Because I killed her." she said with a laugh. "I figure that you think I'm nothing more than just a thing in you way." she said putting her hoof on his neck. "well id beg to differ. Angelheart is already trapped inside like I was. She's slowly dying. And soon, she won't axist. She will just ba a faint memory."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:28 am

Lane wrote:
Lane rolled his eyes again. "You know, I have been here and there with this evil stuff, come on! I first have to ward off galas annoying evil side, and now you?" He growled, eyes narrowed.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:42 am

She pushed her hoof down harder on his neck. She leaned her head down so her muzzle was right next to his ear. "I'd be quiet if I were you." she hissed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:44 am

Lane wrote:
"I'm a trained swordfighter." Lane hissed. "You'd want me on your side if you were to get into war." He narrowed his eyes, ducking under her grasp.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:47 am

Demonheart used her wing to pull the sword from his bel thing. "you mean this?" she said bending it. The blood from her wings and hooves smeared on it. She smiled. "Are you trained to fight with a broken sword she said. And you wouldn't wanna hurt your porror little Angelheart would you? Because if you hurt me, you hurt Angel."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:52 am

Lane wrote:
Lane bit back a stinging remark. "Angelheart and me are not in a relationship, and I do not want to be in one." He spat, facing her angrily. "I'm not afraid to hurt you. If I can't release Angelheart, I will just have to kill you. It's for the safety of everyone here."

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:57 am

Demonheart faked a gasp. "well well well. You aren't afraid to kill one of your friends then would you? She said wrapping her wings around him, the blood rubbed off of her wing onto his pelt. "doesn't seem very friendly if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:00 am

Lane wrote:
Lane shrugged. "I have no emotions whatsoever in the matter of death." He mumbled, staring blankly. "I'm not afraid of death. Kill me if you wish."

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:07 am

Demonheart smiled. "well I wouldn't wanna kill you...nit if you wanted. I'd just torture you." she said taking half the blade from his broken sword and putting it against his neck and drawing a small cut.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:57 pm

Lane wrote:
"Ah, do that if you need." He rolled his eyes, faking pain. Lane glared at the ground.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:46 pm

She smirked a little. "Don't worry. That wasn't suppose to hurt." She said jabbing it into his side.

(If dis is too much for poor little Lane let me know and i'll stahp.)
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:45 pm

Lane wrote:
Lane sighed. "Fine." He sighed, closing his eyes, fearing the worst silently.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:17 am

She pulled the sword out and smiled as the blood dripped. then she started to cry.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:19 am

Lane wrote:
Lane choked as he fell to the ground quietly. "Look.... W-what you've done.... Now I'm going to... To die...." He gasped, eyes closed shut in anger.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:43 am

Demonheart gasped and choked as she backed away. She stilumbled forward and fell to the ground. She laid there for a moment, then turned back to normal. She slowly pulled herself up, and coughed. She looked over at Lane. "Lane!" she cried running over and knealing next to him. "I-I'm so sorry" she choked out. "this is all my fault. This would have never happened if I hadn't kept to my self."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:44 am

Lane wrote:
Lane trembled, letting out a weak cough. He didn't say anything, just glared at Angelheart weakly and slipped into unconsciousness.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:58 am

Angelheart chocked out a pit full wail and laid next to him. She stood up weakly and ran into the house. She didnt remeber where the other pony had gone.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:36 pm

Gold Stich wrote:
Gold smiled as she walked into her house, placing her groceries on her table. She heard a long cry and bolted outside-and what she saw blew her away. Unconscious lane, and a panicking angel with blood on her hooves. Gold scowled, and advanced towards Angel. "You..... What did you do....." She hissed, unsheathing her sword. "Killing ponies? Are you a murderer?" She yelled, eyes narrowed. "Come with me. I think Poison would like to see this."

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:19 pm

Angelheart sat there, unable to speak. She did this. This was her fault. She was a murder.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:08 am

Gold Stich wrote:
Gold Stich rushed up a large flight of stairs, Angelheart supposedly following, until she reached a room. A small but strong looking female alicorn with a glossy white coat surveyed them, smiling at gold but giving Angel a quizzical look. Her long emerald green and gold mane flowed around her face. "Gold, who is this?" She gently asked, smiling. The smile turned into a cold stare mixed with hatred and sadness as she heard the news. "W-What? Murder? Attack? Blood? Lane?!" She rushed to stand up, a stricken expression on her face. "Lane is back.... But he is almost dead? No......."
She wailed, eyes narrowed.
"My son is back...... But hurt, because of you."

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:01 am

(Angel was still sifting next to Lane. 0.o)
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:30 am

Poision wrote:
The queen flew outside, landing next to Lane in a fumble. She glared at Angel, before sighing and then raising her eyebrow. "So, an explanation please?"

(nevermind ignore it please ;-;

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:12 am

Angelheart still sat there her head bowed towards Lane. "I'm...sorr...y." she managed to choke out. "It wasn't my fault." She cried. "It was Demonheart" she said, then swung her head towards the quen. "but that doesn't even matter any more." she cried. "because he's dying" she cried swinging her head back towards Lane.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:00 pm

Poision wrote:
The princess gritted her teeth, angry and depressed.
"Demon.... Heart..... Angel..... Heart..... Same thing. You obviously had something to do with it." She hissed as she pointed to the blood on her hooves.
"I hope your happy. I know I'm not."

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   

Back to top Go down

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch
Page 4 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Things :: RolePlay Forum-
Jump to: