A small community of good people.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:53 am

Angel heard a small noise. She quickly glacned over, but saw nothing and carried on. She hung her head low, hoping she wouldn't get stopped by any ponies who happened to be out at night as well.

(lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:55 am

Lane wrote:
Lane landed beside Angel, not looking at her. "So, I see you couldn't sleep either. Interesting." He mumbled as he stiffened, watching the sky.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:57 am

Angel looked over at him starlted. "Oh...It's just you....." She said looking up from the ground at him then at the sky. "I had a dream that Gala's Orchard was on fire.....but before that it turned into some spooky forest." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:59 am

Lane wrote:
Lane rolled his eyes. "Yes, who else did you expect?" He listened to her explain her dream, and cocked his head sideways. "Alrighty then." He replied quietly. "Odd dream, I would think."

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:01 am

She nodded. "Well It could have been one of the villagers...." She said looking over at him. "Yeah...I tried to run...but there was no end to where I ran. The fire burned on for as long as eternity.'
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:03 am

Lane wrote:
Lane shrugged." It's probably just a dream. Gala is very careful about fire hazards at her orchard." He chuckled, trotting beside Angel reluctantly.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:07 am

"But what the odd part was..." She said getting up and following him. "...Is that....I saw ponies with torches...like shadows on the fire." She said looking over her shoulder. "What if it was the villagers, and I'm seeing the future!"
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:09 am

Lane wrote:
Lane chuckled. "No, I don't think you are seeing the future at all." He mumbled. "I know the villagers and they, they like me. They trust me. They wouldn't burn down galas barn!" He snapped, suddenly defensive.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:17 am

Angelheart shrugged. "Yeah and you sure wanted to avoid this village because they wanted to kill you hmm? Ring a bell." Angelheart grumbled back.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:20 am

Lane wrote:
"Well, I hadn't actually known they had changed, Angel...." Lane stemmed to growl, looking at the ground. "You have no proof they were ever going to burn galas farm. AngelWings had bad dreams all the time and they never came true." He sighed.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:23 am

Angelheart turned slightly. "I'm leaving. I'm going to try to get home because you can't get over Angelwings. You know she's coming back. You need to get over it an wait. Obviously somepony like you can't take the change and patience and wait!" Angel shouted and flew into the sky.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:26 am

Lane wrote:
Lanes eyes narrowed. "You don't understand. Someone who loves you just leaves. They dump you. Good bye. And they don't even say where they are going. You obviously don't understand how hard it is to get over it, because me and AngelWings have been through so much together! So much, okay!?" He yelled, tears forming in his eyes.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:29 am

"Well I loved you, I bet you don't know what it's like to love somepony for so long and know they don't love you back because of another pony, and it haunts you ever night!" She cried
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:31 am

Lane wrote:
Lane sighed. "You don't know how it feels to make an impossible decision either." He snapped. "If you really liked me that much, why didn't you tell me!?" He yelled, small tears running down his cheeks silently.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:35 am

"Because.....i was afraid." She managed to choke out.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:37 am

Lane wrote:
"Well..." Lane hissed, "You shouldn't of been." He stiffened, avoiding her gaze.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:39 am

Angelheart stared down at him. 'I was afraid of the monster inside me. It hurts whoever I love." she said, a tear running down her cheek. "I didn't wanna loose you. But by the time the monster was gone, the time i could control it...you were already out of my grasp, and into Angelwings."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:42 am

Lane wrote:
"A.... Bad side?" Lane chuckled. "Well, just don't say you like someone who has fought things worse than a bad side...." He sarcastically murmured, rolling his eyes. "AngelWings actually confessed she liked me. She was always by my side....." He smiled weakly, looking at the sky. "She will come back..... She will....."

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:44 am

Angelheart stared at him for a moment before she turned around and flew away.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:47 am

Lane wrote:
Lane sighed and ran to the edge of town, which happened to be a cliff that overlooked a deep valley. He grabbed a small rose from a rosebush beside him. "Please AngelWings..... Come back.... My world.... It's f-falling apart.... I know you are there..... Please, come back...." He wailed to the sky, small tears streaming down his face. The roses few petals twirled into the breeze, dancing in the wind before they dropped out of sight. "Please.... You have to...."

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:51 am

Angelheart flew through the sky, the tears filled her eyes. She didn't have anythign in life to live for. She felt weak, and she fell to the ground. She felt the pain in her side as he hooves turned to a deep red. She clenched her side in pain as she yowled out. Her wings were dipped in a blood red color, and a haze red glowed from her eyes. She caught the look of her cutie mark. The hearts were broken with blood oozing out of them. She couldn't control the monster this time.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:54 am

Lane wrote:
Lane crumpled to the ground, eyes closed, dozing into a sleep full of good dreams.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:57 am

Angel stood up, her bloody hooves made her hoof steps quieter. He bloody wings had a slow drip-drop tune as she walked across the stone. She stood above Lane.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:00 am

Lane wrote:
Lane awoke with a shake. "Ug..... Oh, Angelheart. It's just you...." He murmured, not noticing it was her evil side.

View user profile
Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:42 pm

Angelheart snickered. "Who's Angelheart?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   

Back to top Go down

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch
Page 3 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Things :: RolePlay Forum-
Jump to: