Little Things
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A small community of good people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:08 am

She ran down towards the lake. She sat there and stared into the water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 10:54 pm

Lane yawned, opening his eyes slightly. He rolled over and stood up, wiping off some mud from his shoulder. He sat by the waterfall, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:23 pm

She stared into the water, as she watched the tears fall down her cheeks. She inhaled deeply, then wiped her years away.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Lane shook his mane as a few drops of water splashed him. He chuckled, and stretched his wings, getting ready to go back and find Angel, wherever she was.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:16 am

She stomped her hoof down in anger and the water drenched her, and flew in every direction.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 8:38 pm

Lane trotted towards Angel, eyes guilty. He had enjoyed being alone, but he had to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:24 pm

She lowered her head so it was an inch away from the water. She closed her eyes in pain.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 11:26 pm

Lane trotted up to Angel. "Okay. I'm ready to go on now...." He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 8:16 am

She stood up slowly, not wanting Lane to see she was crying she mumbled " you go ahead, I'll be behind you."
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 6:33 pm

Lane nodded, surprised he didn't see her crying. "Why of course." He murmured, smiling slightly, not noticing angels feelings actually were hurt.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:27 pm

She shuffled her hooves looking down ward, trying not to cry really loud
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 11:47 pm

"Ah, I hope I wasn't gone for long." Lane exclaimed, trotting ahead. "I just needed time to think about things, you know?" He added, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:11 am

"yeah I know what you mean." she said, ber voice raspy from crying.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 7:24 pm

"Of course. You understand, right?" Lane confidently exclaimed, bounding forward eagerly
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Angel couldn't take it any more. "Lane!" She cried. "I love you more than anything i've ever known, even myself! I don't care what happens, I just want to be with you forever!" She cried, swinging her head looking back, but quickly turning back to him. "I'm here to make ponies happy, but I can't manage to make myself happy. You did that for me. Every second I was with you made me a thousand times happier! I need you and I can't do this, I can't live without you Lane! I've loved you for a thousand years, and I have you now and I can't let you go again!" She cried. She started to sing now. "Everything we had, everything we had, everything we had, everything we had is no longer there. It was the only place I'd never known. Turned off the light on my way out the door. I will be watching wherever you go, through the eyes of a fly on the wall. You have been followed back to the same place I sat with you drink for drink. Take the pain out of love and then love won't exist!"
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:05 pm

Lane shook his head, looking at the ground.
"It can't happen Angel.... It won't work. You don't understand." He whispered, eyes wide as he watched Angel with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 9:56 pm

"NO! You Don't Understand!" She shouted, then bursting into tears again.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 11:38 pm

Lane shook his head.
"Angel... Im not rushing into any relationships. You have to understand." He whimpered, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:34 am

"You dont like me do you." Angel mumbled. "I've loved you forever....and I guess that doesn't even matter..." She said, and turned the other way. "Don't bother helping me. I can find my own way back to Ponyville, where I can continue to be unhappy and alone forever." She slowly walked away, not wanting to look back. Not wanting to say flood bye. She hates good byes.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:45 am

Lane stopped himself from protesting.

"It's hard... When you can't please everyone...
It's hard.... Choosing.
It's hard making everyone happy.
And I couldn't do it. So I decided I can't make anybody happy." He whined, tears in his eyes.
"I want to like you.... But I just don't know...."
Lanes eyes blinked stressfully, before cringing.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 12:54 am

"I get it." Angel called over her shoulder. "Your just another pony who hates me. At first you stood out from the crowd, but now your just another one of them!" She cried and ran now. She was a distance away now. She sat by a tree and laid there crying.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:05 am

"No-No I'm not! Angel, you are a good friend of mine! I'm not going to get into a serious relationship yet, and that's okay! I never said I wouldn't! Just not right now!" Lane called after her, eyes narrowed in panic.
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:17 am

She could here the voice of Lane in the distance. She blocked it out sadly.
Back to top Go down
sketchysketch

sketchysketch

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:23 am

"ANGEL!"
Lane yelled.
"You didn't even listen to what I said."
"Fine, if you are just going to block me out, then do that! It's your loss! I was actually trying to make you feel better!"
Back to top Go down
Angel and Splash

Angel and Splash

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 1:27 am

Angel swung her bead towards him. "Why would you telling me you don't like me feel better!?" She cried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch   1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

1x1 RP w/ Angelheart and Splash and Sketchysketch
Page 11 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little Things :: RolePlay Forum-
Jump to: